Library Data and Astrography
This library data section is not alphabetically ordered. Instead it is location ordered, so that You easier can find what is relevant for a specific planet.
|The Beyond||Trojan Reaches||Reft Sector|
GypsyComet, Dylan Lee and I have mapped the Foreven Sector. Foreven Sector is directly spinward (left) of the Spinward Marches.
The Space Atlas:
WARNING, Horizontal scrolling ahead!
Making your own subsector:
Check out the Random Subsector Generator.
Make as many Subsectors as you want…
If you make your own Subsector, Have a look at this post:
What makes a Subsector popular?
For the TML Landgrab, I have grabbed Cipango (Chronor 0705)
Four very good mapping programs are:
- Traveller Universe
- Galactic 2.4 (Yahoo Group)
- Heaven & Earth
- sec2pdf (Makes pdf from sector files)
Some ATU Subsectors:
- For fun 🙂
- Merry X-Mas
- A Vargr Subsector
- Origo Point Subsector (Tutorial)
- Florensa Subsector (With a nebula)
- SKA-1979 Subsector
- Subsector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
- For adventures 😮
- Eire Subsector (for games on the 17:th of March)
- Lancaster Subsector (for games at TravellerCon/USA)
- Chambersburg Subsector (more fun with the starship Notorious)
- In the Elite Universe
- Old Worlds (where you can find Lave)
- The Iron Stars (and Inonri District and Onrira Province)
- Xexedi Cluster (and Riredi Realm, Veisti Territory and Inera Realm)
Some Blank Maps:
- Sector Map made using QuickHex.
- Subsector Map made using QuickHex.
- Small Sector Map made using QuickHex. (Spinward Marches, Foreven Sector, Solomani Rim, Ley (T20))
- Big Sector Map made using QuickHex.
- Domain Map (4 sectors) made using QuickHex. (Spica Domain)
- A Jump-6 radii map (Cipango, Sheyou)
- Isodecahedron WorldMap with hexes.
- Larger Isodecahedron Worldmap.
- Even Larger Isodecahedron Worldmap.
- Big Subsector Map made using QuickHex.
- Big Subsector Map (printable) made using QuickHex.
- Huge Sector Map (printable) made using QuickHex. View it using the Chrome Browser, (since Firefox and Exploder seems to have problems showing huge image files) or you could download a zip-file with the Huge Sector Map.
Other traveller sites with library and astrography data are:
- Hyphen (Library Data, and Huge link-list.)
- Traveller in the DED Zone
- Interactive Atlas of the Imperium (SQL-based, very cool.)
- Underdeveloped Sectors (Vargr Extents mapping project.)
- The TRAVELLER Map (Scrollable Map, very cool.)
- Atlas of the Imperium (Big impressive book.)
Real astronomy maps (that doesn’t match the TU very well):
- Google Sky
- Galaxy Map (Very useful for creating a realistic TU or for writers)
[divider style=”icon-center” border=”small” color=”#9021d1″ icon=”rocket”]
4 thoughts on “Maps and Data”
Excellent new look and the Striker Video is killer. Thank you for all the great work you do to keep Traveller alive.
I can’t see any jump-6 images…
Any idea how to get Universe these days? Not getting any response from BITS.
Peter Trevor made Traveller Universe. You can also find him at facebook.