- Blank Maps:
- Sector Map made using QuickHex.
- Subsector Map made using QuickHex.
- Big Subsector Map made using QuickHex.
- Big Subsector Map (printable) made using QuickHex.
- Small Sector Map made using QuickHex.
- Big Sector Map made using QuickHex.
- Huge Sector Map (printable) made using QuickHex. View it using the Chrome Browser, (since Firefox and Exploder seems to have problems showing huge image files) or you could download a zip-file with the Huge Sector Map.
- Domain Map (4 sectors) made using QuickHex.
- A Jump-6 radii map
- An even better SubSectorMap.
- Isodecahedron WorldMap. (without Hexes)
- Isodecahedron WorldMap.
- Larger Isodecahedron Worldmap.
- Even Larger Isodecahedron Worldmap.
- The TriangleMap of the Isodecahedron.
- The HexMap of the Triangle.
- A SpaceShip.
- An Imperial Marine. By Nisse.
- 10 Unboring space (tiles) backgrounds.
- Droyne Koynis Chart. (Also knowns as coyns.)
- Coyn Casting Ceremony
- LBB Front-Cover Rendering Machine
- Random Subsector Generator
- Major Race Profiler
- QuickHex, The hex-paper maker…
- Sector Dotmap Generator
- Land Unit Counters Rendering Machine
- SpaceShip Counters Rendering Machine
- Tank and Heavy Weapons Counters Rendering Machine
- Miscellaneous Space Counters Rendering Machine
- Foreven Sector (pdf-map)
- Foreven Galactic 2.4 (zipped sar-file). (Updated 9/8-2003)
- Chtierabl Galactic 2.4 (zipped sar-file). (Updated 1/7-2000)
- Classic Galaxy (dotmap)
- TNE Galaxy
- T20 Galaxy
- Sec2gal converts any sectorfile to a galactic database.
- Other Stuff:
3 thoughts on “Goodies”
I’d like to make an A4 size hex paper. How should I select paper width or height; that is, what is the unit of the width and height numbers.
A4 is 8.3*11.7 inches. Multiply that with dots per inch.
E.g. 72 dots/inch => 598*842 pixels
300 dots/inch => 2490*3510 (Doesn’t currently work since maximum size is set to 3000.)
Thanks for the quick response. If I understood correctly, the image width and height are given in pixels.