2020, that was a crazy year. I got Covid-19, but I was lucky and was sick for only three weeks.
What has happened at The Base in 2020? A lot of things (and some things that I hadn’t planned to do), but not as much as I had hoped!
The Zhodani Base now has reached over 960 fans at facebook.
I made two starship fonts:
The old Signal GK website (with Classic Character and Animal Generators) was reopened.
I made a Random Starship Generator.
The Zhodani Base has about 5200 proper visitors each month. That is a bit better than last year.
The 5 most popular posts on the blog were:
- Judges Guild and Fryxgames (new)
- Create Your own Hex maps (4)
- Spinward Marches upside down (1)
- Spherical Space Ships (5)
- What makes a subsector popular? (new)
The 5 most popular pages on the blog were:
The 5 most popular search words/phrases for finding the blog were:
- traveller rpg blog (1)
- zhodani base (2)
- traveller rpg pdf (4)
- traveller rpg (3)
- traveller game pdf (new)
My to-do-list has not changed a lot since last year. But I did some other cool things for Traveller and CE in 2020 instead.
- Run an Amber Zone contest this year. (Let’s do this again.)
- Write reviews of Science Fiction books and Traveller Products. (I have a huge backlog.)
- Repost some more stuff from the defunct Traveller Freeport website.
- Post season 3 of the The adventures of Starship Notorious.
- Publish the Cepheus Sector.
- Change theme to make it look more like the Amber Zone website.
- Do something when the number of facebook followers reaches 1000.
- Publish Cepheus Störtebeker.
- Work with Cepheus Journal.
- Continue with CE generated sectors.